Tuesday 15 March 2011

New Zealand

Wow! I'm speechless.
I have felt very much bogged down with the world these past few weeks. So much is going on around us and sometimes I forget to breath.
A month or so ago I went crazy on the Idea of New Zealand – We are going there. Then I got obsessed by it, completely. I forgot! Today I was looking through the documents on my computer and came across a folder named “New Zealand” - Full of photographs that I found online. . .
There is still beauty in the world.
And I'm speechless. 

4 comments:

City Uncovered said...

im sure that last photo is me in 4 months?

yeah

nomo wino daph said...

Good Morning and thanks for linking up!!

Wow, these are breath taking. I'd love to visit and photograph this beautiful place. It's pictures like this that remind me what a beautiful and HUGE world He has created!!

♥, D

Dawn said...

I would love to visit there some day - especially now after seeing these photos! Wow!!!

Happy Wednesday! I'm here from Semi Wordless Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!