Tuesday 11 January 2011

Boats

So in order to stop myself from emailing everyone I have ever met about a bunch of stuff that they don't care about, I am here.

I'm working on a sort of art book, journal, type thing. . .I'm probably going to give it away when it is complete, I have so many of them cluttering up my life. Its not clutter as such, but when you just have so much art dating back to school you start to question if you really need that painting of a dog you did when you were in year seven. I don't think I need any of it any more, I enjoy it when I'm working on it, and i love that some people appreciate it more than I do, therefore I will give it to people that appreciate it.

I think that's wise.

This isn't a good photo, but I'm doing some water colour bits in it, I like this boat. . .I want something like this as a tattoo.


The boat idea was something that came to me when listening to a band I was introduced to, and now I can't turn it off, its "Right Away Great Capitan" and its really fantastic. - Listen it might change your life.



This is another page, tree. . i like green! Although I don't like this so much, mind you its all a work in progress, its not meant to be perfect.


No comments: